2016 Leadership Kentucky Program
Meet the Leadership Kentucky Class of 2016
Leadership Kentucky is proud to announce the 55 outstanding members of the 2016 class. This group comes from every corner of the state and represent a wide variety of organizations across our Commonwealth. Check back on the Leadership Kentucky 2016 tab for updates on their year.
The locations for the 2016 Leadership Kentucky Sessions are:
- June 15-17 Shaker Village | Opening Retreat
- July 13-15 Louisville | Business and Economic Development
- August 17-19 Pikeville | Natural Resources
- September 14-16 Murray and Eddyville | Agriculture and Corrections
- October 19-21 Bowling Green | Education
- November 16-18 Frankfort | Government and Healthcare
- December 12-14 -Covington | Arts and Tourism
About Leadership Kentucky
Leadership Kentucky, created in 1984 as a non-profit educational organization, brings together a selected group of people that possess a broad variety of leadership abilities, career accomplishments, and volunteer activities to gain insight into complex issues facing the state. Our goal is to prepare our participants to take an active role in advancing the state for the common good. By fostering understanding of how the state’s issues are interconnected, and by forging new relationships among community and regional leaders, Leadership Kentucky graduates bring a fresh and informed perspective to their communities and companies, serving as important participants in the unified effort to shape Kentucky’s future.
By: James Duane Bolin - LKY 2016 This past week I spent two-and-a-half intense, but [...]